@lifeStyle!^ Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@lifeStyle!^ Clan.

Welcome to @lifeStyle!^ Clan. Forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD

Go down 
4 posters

OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD
OSP ND
OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD I_vote_lcap75%OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
ROCMOD XD
OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD I_vote_lcap25%OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD Empty
PostSubject: OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD   OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:47 pm

OSP ND or ROCMOD XD ?

Whats are the diferences betwen this 2 mods ?

for the best answer i offer a moderator place in our forum cheers santa
Back to top Go down
https://lifestyleclan.forumotion.com
vilzeh

PostSubject: Re: OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD   OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:15 pm

Okey.

ND OSP VS ROCMOD XD.

Bullets doesn't fly straight - Bullets does fly straight, Winner: OSP ND for not flying straight!

Somehow good players - Full of noobs, Winner: OSP ND for better players.

Inactive - Active, Winner: ROCMOD XD for being somehow active.

Somehow good registration - Bad registration (You spam and bullets fly straight, still you won't hit people with every bullet, even close.), Winner: ND OSP for good registration.

Winner: OSP ND: 3-1

Ok, that's all, didn't come up with more at the moment.

Few words also:

ND OSP is the gametype I've always played, and thats why I like it. I haven't played Rocmod XD because as I've said earlier: There are no really "good" players, just full of AK spamming noobs who think they are good, when they enter the world of OSP ND, they get fucked up in the arse, big time.

AYE Razz but I'm up for some changes, if that means I can play this game bit more, love this game, always have, but I have days when I also hate this game more than any other game, simply because the servers are so unstable and the pings are also random now and then, sometimes a 100+ pinger hits you better than a 20-50 pinger + that you can't hit a 100+ pinger because of his ping, fucking Israelians!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
^maneL
Admin
^maneL

PostSubject: Re: OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD   OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:32 pm

8 points for you answer Smile

vilzeh, i agre with you in most things you sayd ... my opnion is that in OSP ND we can see who have skillz and who is really good player, instead of ROCMOD XS its 70% all about lucky shots, but like in all mods there s some good players .. its wrong think in rocmod there is only noobs, the best way of voting is players from ROCMOD XS try OSP ND and OSP ND try ROCMOD XD.

I understand why rocmod still active, its more easy to play .. most of people quit when get raped in OSP ND and they quit very fast .. we all were noobs .. but i can admit its hard to play in OSP .. when u start play more in xtremedamage, its only easy killz, at osp nd u need skillz to kill.

I love OSP ND, but im starting to like ROCMOD XS. Smile

BEST REGARDS ^^
Back to top Go down
yuzu

PostSubject: Re: OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD   OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:18 am

what does the damage have to do with the mod?
you know you can adjust the damage no matter what mod you play?
Back to top Go down
vilzeh

PostSubject: Re: OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD   OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:20 am

Yuzu, you do know XD stands for Xtreme Damage?

But hey, nice try though. =D
Back to top Go down
yuzu

PostSubject: Re: OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD   OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:11 pm

XD RD ND it doenst matter you can use em all with rocmod for example
you can adjust the .wpn file to whatever damage you want...
you never set up a server did you?
Back to top Go down
vilzeh

PostSubject: Re: OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD   OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:26 pm

You clearly do not get the point here.

We are talking about OSP ND and ROCMOD XD here, we are not talking about ROCMOD ND OR RD now.

and no I have never set up a Rocmod server up, if you're asking that, OSP servers I have been configuring with a lot back in the days.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD   OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:32 am

this is chinese to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD   OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OSP ND vs ROCMOD XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
@lifeStyle!^ Clan. :: About Sof2-
Jump to: