@lifeStyle!^ Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@lifeStyle!^ Clan.

Welcome to @lifeStyle!^ Clan. Forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to update punkbuster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
^maneL
Admin
^maneL

How to update punkbuster Empty
PostSubject: How to update punkbuster   How to update punkbuster I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Hello.. This is the most easy way to update punkbuster..

download this - > http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BRWNJ1FA

1 STEP

when u dl it .. open the folder, u will see 2 folder with name 1 with pbscv file in it and 2 with pbsetup file in it .. open the 1 folder and unzip the file in it for deskop, exec it, install it and let the punkbuster service end until a message show up saying ' test completed without error, press ok, then finish ..

when u complete 1 STEP proceed to 2 STEP

2 STEP

open the folder from the link above and open the 2 folder, unzip it to deskop then, go to ur sof2 instalation directory folder, open it and there u have more folders .. search for pb folder and open it, copy the 2 folder file ( pbsetup ) to pb folder .. after doing this exec it .. this will open pbsetup v3.4.

ignore if y have there already a sof2 game .. click on it and then remove game.. when u do this click add game and search ur game directory .. ex : D:\Program Files\Soldier of Fortune II - Double Helix GOLD\

then check for updates .. wait until it finish .. and its DONE.

hope i helped with this .. if u cant do it .. post here .. i can see if i can help.

( sry for my bad english )

BEST REGARDS ^^
Back to top Go down

How to update punkbuster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
@lifeStyle!^ Clan. :: About Sof2-
Jump to: